Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MGAxWood
Commander
Commander
MGAxWood

Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA Empty
PostSubject: Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA   Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 9:07 am

What's up guys. My names Dylan, I live in Virginia. I'm 22 years old and joined MGA to get back in the competitive scene. I was a former member of several championship teams on gamebattles including the spring and summer championship in 2012 for MW3. If you ever wanna play MWR feel feel to shoot me an invite!
Back to top Go down
MGAxDeadMan
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
MGAxDeadMan

PostSubject: Re: Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA   Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 4:22 pm

welcome bro glad to have you
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgaclan.com
VooDo Mania
Captain
Captain
VooDo Mania

PostSubject: Re: Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA   Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 8:28 pm

Hey My name is Brock I'm 14, and live in Florida. I'm making a youtube channel. I look forward to being active in the clan having a good time and making new friends. Thanks to the clan leaders for letting me have these opportunity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA   Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Hi guys my name is Lewis I'm 20'from the UK i joined MGA to be active as a member and join to have fun and play Xbox with you guys and making some new friends as well thanks for having me in the clan guys
Back to top Go down
VooDo Mania
Captain
Captain
VooDo Mania

PostSubject: Introduction   Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Hey My name is Brock I'm 14, and live in Florida. I'm making a youtube channel. I look forward to being active in the clan having a good time and making new friends. Thanks to the clan leaders for letting me have these opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA   Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Gamebattles Champ joining MGA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Members Section :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: