Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Code of Conduct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MGAxDeadMan
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
MGAxDeadMan

Code of Conduct  Empty
PostSubject: Code of Conduct    Code of Conduct  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:55 pm

A code of conduct is a set of rules outlining the responsibilities of or proper practices for an individual or organization. Related concepts include ethical codes and honor codes. MGA has such a MGA that must be practiced by all members. GA is a Friendly Gaming Community and we do have Children who are part of the Clan. We have many different backgrounds who are part of MGA as well. We "WILL NOT" tolerate offensive behavior from anyone. Racial and gay insults are serious offenses and will get you removed from the Clan without explanation. Please read the following as it is our Code of Conduct.

Code of the MGA " Clan

As a member of MGA, you have agreed and sworn to remain completely loyal to all your MGA Brothers when you applied to join us. Once you received confirmation on becoming an official "MGA Dogg", you agree to never remove the MGA Tag once awarded to you unless instructed to do so.
You agree to never display offensive, or insulting content in your profile, examples of such content include but are not limited to, Swastikas, references of racial discrimination, Homosexuality jokes in the forums purposely made to insult someones sexual orientation. These actions will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate removal from the Clan.
If caught without the MGA Tag or displaying one other than MGA, you will be immediately removed from the Clan
Treat the MGA Clan Tag with respect, when creating threads or posting comments use capital letters when using the clan tag in a comment or reply, this means "DON'T USE" (mga, Mga, MgA, MgA) or any other forms of the MGA acronym besides "M G A ". Disrespect of the MGA tag will result in an infraction the first time, 2nd time is a demotion, 3rd time removal from the clan!
Your obligations as a member of MGA are to always conduct yourself in a professional manner during any game. You are representing MGA whether with the Clan or by yourself, never dishonor your Brothers by displaying unprofessional and or unsportsmanlike behavior.
Never criticize or question your Superiors. If you have issues regarding any MGA Dogg, make proper use of the Chain of Command.
You agree to always try to attend all Clan events which include but are not limited to, practices, training sessions, weapon qualifications, website interaction using the forums and invites to games by other Doggs.
You agree to always play together with your Brothers, if you are in a current match with friends or family, you must reply "asap" to avoid a demerit point for a no show or no response.

Code of Conduct I

I am a  fighting in the MGA Clan and I am ready to fight when called upon by Brothers in their defense.
All MGA have the duty at all times to defend the Honor and Prestige of MGA.

Code of Conduct II

I will never give up or quit even when I am in an unfavorable situation. If in Command, I will never give up or show signs of quitting to my Unit while they still have the means to pull of a victory. "Always faithful till the end"!
While in a match, I will never quit and leave the game and my Brothers behind outnumbered by the enemy. If I must leave do to an emergency, I will give a reason for doing so as soon as possible not to exceed more than 1 day after doing so.

Code of Conduct III

If I am the last man standing in a match, I will never give up, but instead continue fighting till the end. Defeat without a fight is not an option.
I promise to never disrespect another Clan or its members because of a loss to my Clan. I will instead show respect and congratulate the opposing Team regardless of the results.
In the event we are disrespected by another Clan or Team, I promise to keep my composure and keep my Brothers composed as well.

Code of Conduct IV

I will never forget that I am a MGA, fighting for my Brothers, my Clan, responsible for my actions and dedicated to the principles to which MGA holds me to.
A member of MGA remains responsible for personal actions at all times.
A member of MGA has sworn to always be faithfull and loyal to his Brothers. In the event I am invited to join another Clan, my response will be a quick one with the response of " I am a CAG Dogg, always faithful, till the end".
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgaclan.com

Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Members Section :: Ranking Structure & Honor Code-
Jump to: